Member Forms

Recurring Auto ACH Debit or Credit Card Charge Authorization Forms

Members, you can now set up for recurring ACH Debit or Credit Card charges for your dues payments. Simply complete the form below and send it to the Local 501 Dues Department (Please allow up to 30 days for processing). Please be sure to fill the form out completely along with signature.

***NOTICE: This is not applicable to members outside of California. Forms received from non-members and/or members outside of California will be destroyed upon receipt and without notice.

Download ACH Debit Authorization Form Download Credit Card Authorization Form

Mail To:
IUOE Local 501
Attn: Dues Department
2405 West Third Street
Los Angeles, CA 90057

Change of Information

Members, have you recently had a change in your home address, email or jobsite?

You can use the Web Change of Information Form.

Change of Information Web Form

You can also print the Change of Information Form. Once complete, you can mail or fax it to the Local 501 directly.

Download Change of Information Form

Central Pension Fund (CPF) Forms

Members, please note that these forms have been placed here as a courtesy. For further information please contact the Central Pension Fund directly by visiting

Basic Data Card Designation of Beneficiary Form

Be sure to read the Designation of Beneficiary Letter.

Private Sector Grievance Forms

Please contact your Business Representative

California Business Representatives Nevada business represenatives