To hire an Apprentice, contact the Training Center at JATC-LAInfo@local501.org.
For access to Local 501’s Dispatch Portal download, print and complete the Employer Dashboard Access form here. Once you have filled it out and scanned it to a pdf file; email it to email@example.com.
Once processed, an email with the Employer# and associated Zip Code will be sent along with instruction to return to Local 501’s website to complete the registration process. Please allow up to 72-hours to receive email.
To Register or Reset Password for the Employer Dashboard (You Must Use a Computer or Laptop):
- Select Register in the top right corner
- Select Employers
- Select Register/Forgot Password
- Enter Email
- Enter Employer #
- Enter Zip Code
An activation link will be sent to your email to activate your account. Note: The activation link expires within 4-hours. Be sure to check your junk/spam mail for link.
On the Employer Dashboard:
- Create and Save Password
- Select New Dispatch Request
- The system defaults to the primary contact listed for the employer. Update the contact information to your information
- Enter required fields (position, wage rate, etc.,)
- If you would like the job opening to post on OE501’s website for direct application, enter link in the designated field
- Select Save
Resumes will populate that match the criteria listed in the Dispatch Request and may be viewed by scrolling down or selecting the Candidates/Resumes tab.
To narrow or broaden search, use additional filters located next to “Candidates/Resumes” section.
It is the Employer’s responsibility to contact candidates during, and in, the hiring process.
Once selection has been made:
- Select Hired Tab in Candidate Information Sheet
- Close Dispatch Order
- Send an email advising of new hire to the following firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com.
Should you have any questions contact the Dispatch Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.